Extraction and sales > Sini vir quarry
The quarry is located 5,5 km south from the village of Tsonevo, municipality of Dalgopol, district of Varna and covers the right steep slope of Eleshnitsa River.
There is an automobile transportation system. Processing takes places in a crusher and washing plant. Sini vir quarry is the only quarry in Varna district that offers washed crushed stone fractions.
TYPES OF FRACTIONS PRODUCED AND APPLICATION:
- Crushed stone, fraction 4/12 - for concrete and bitumen mixtures.
- Crushed stone, fraction 4/20 - for concrete and bitumen mixtures.
- Crushed sand, fraction 0/4 - for concrete and bitumen mixtures.
- Crushed stone - for railways.
- Blown rock - for bank protection, protective dikes, buttresses and fillers.
- Backfilling material - for fillers.
- Fraction for drainage - for drains.